Monday, September 28, 2009

SURROGATES

Remember the clones?


I don't know if you're sick of being stuck in traffic jams every morning (and evening) in Klang Valley.

But I am.

Do you wish to have a clone of yourself working like hell at the office while you sleep till 11.00am on weekdays?

I do.

Any of you guys who would rather stay home and watch EPL than being forcefully drag to the malls on Saturday by your shopaholic girlfriend and fantasize there's a "boyfriend replica" of you to placate your girl?

I dreamt of it every weekend.

And any of you girls who wish to rather hang out at the cafes sharing bitchy tales than tagging along with your booze-crazy boyfriend at the pub while they down mugs of yeast and laughing like idiots and wish there is "girlkfriend replica" of you?

I think my girlfriend would love it.

I think I am short of time for everyone, for my family, my girlfriend, my friends, my colleagues, my boss and even my dog (ok if I have one). Sometimes, in the midst of all this craziness, I wish I have one (maybe several) replicas of me to do several things simultaneously. I can sleep until the sun shines on my fat ass while my replica goes to pick up my girlfriend. Then my other replica have a marathon meeting with my boss and another will have dinner with mom.

Yeah, multi tasking!

Do you think any of my wishful fantasy going to happen anytime soon? Hey! I heard there may be a little hope after all.

Have you heard of SURROGATES?

Yeah, it's a replica of you who looks exactly and sound exactly like you but it's not exactly you. He/She is a robot which stands in for you but you control your surrogate to do what you want.

It's the latest futuristic movie starring Bruce Willis.
FHM is giving out free tickets for SURROGATES. Win free tickets here.



Opens in 8th October 2009!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin