Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I AM ON FHM Malaysia December Issue!!!



YES!! Holy cow! I am featured on FHM Malaysia December issue..

Though I saw it coming, I was nonetheless absolutely excited when it was released. Afterall, it's a royale honour to be recognised as "super fan" of the best selling magazine in Asia!

It all began with a call from Simon which I doubted to be real initially. You know, with all the nuisancisal phone and sms scams flourishing lately, it's hard to imagine FHM would be interested in a pyscho mag-collector (haha). But when things started to fall in place, I realised it was for real, bloody real :)




After reading this superb mag for years, it was kind of funny to actually see myself in it. And even more ironic is I had always advocated more babes and less guys to be featured in FHM. I guess the rule of exception is applied here.. haha.
The icing of the cake was sexy Jezamine Lim! She's the hot Girl Next Door 2009 (cool eh?) and I have a lot to explain to my girlfriend.. sigh

How did I look huh? And how did I got featured?

Quickly grab this December issue of FHM Malaysia! Even if you loath me (and if you do, that's because you are jealous :P) you'll will not want to miss their Girl Next Door 2010 finalists frolicking in the pool and their hot 2010 calendar!

Thank you Simon, Eugene & Jo! This is my new favourite issue now!

9 comments:

  1. wa ha ha so lucky have Sexy girl kiss you and close to u, i am sure ur gf must be (hem hem) ...

    Mun mun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe it! But after being a fan for years, u deserve it bro. Going to buy FHM later....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't know guys can get featured on FHM and u got close with Jezamine?!! Lucky devil! Any idea when and where is the Girl Next Door Final?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! u looked cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go fhm super fan! =) Juz read about you in fhm.. how on earth are you able to keep all those magz for a decade?!! you are pretty crazy...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Darren,this is my first time visiting your blog. I am a fhm supporter too and been reading for 2 years. Do you really have the first issue and collect every issue up to now? That means you grew up with fhm, I think I will keep my fhm issues too from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats darren! you're da man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all.. I think you can find most of the answers to your questions in the Dec issue or check out the latest FHM happenings on www.facebook.com/fhmmalaysia

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok thx for updating :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin