Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KLIMS '09 Postponed!


The Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show '09 has been postponed to a later date. Initially scheduled to take place from the 29th May to 7th June 2009 at the Putra World Trade Center, Kuala Lumpur, the organisers cited the current global economy effects on the automotive players & exhibitors (http://www.klims09.com/).

What a letdown! :(

I have been waiting since late last year for this great motor show.

No infact I have been waiting for 3 years since the last KLIMS '06 and am really disappointed by this turn of events. I still remember KLIMS' o6 was an exemplary success and I simply enjoyed the show.




I hope the organisers will announce a later new date soon.

I will definitely wait for you... KLIMS '09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin