Monday, August 10, 2009

I am sick



I feel drowsy.

Am very tired.
My throat hurts when swallowing.

Finally, after weeks of hectic work, my health caught up with me.

I was reluctant to see a doctor initially but on second thought, I had better not be a virus carrier to my innocent loved ones due to the current influenza season.

So I drove to a nearest clinic.
Oh my god, the nurse that greeted me was absolutely an angel!
Man, I would be the world's grestest idiot if I did not go the clinic. She's any man's dream nurse. And I am not telling you where the clinic is.


Wait till you see the doctors working there and I get to choose who to treat me. Being sick can sometimes be a blessing in disguise. Oh my...










OKAYYY!! STOP!!
I know what you are saying.
Me too. Never believe what a sick man is saying.
I am just cooking up some nice images that day to motivate myself to go to the clinic.
THIS is the reality.
Nurse: "Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, after meal. You want receipt ah?"
Me: "Yes please."
Nurse: "Hey young man, why are you staring at me lah? You want MC is it?"
Me: "Oh nothing. I was just dreaming." *wicked smile*
Nurse: "Haiya! Go home and sleep lah, next please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin