Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alexis Bangsar




There are some people we will never forget. Those who had left lasting footprints in my heart do surface in my wandering mind ocassionally. Whether it was the first girl I had a crush for or the first annoying kid I had fought with. Thinking of them, their never-grow-old faces emerged clearly.

Similarly, there are places and food that have lasting impressions on us. I don't particularly dote on cakes. They're too sweet for me. So cakes do NOT make me go ooh and aah like girls.. oops no offence ladies :) But they have one signature cake I lust for.

Tiramisu from Alexis Bangsar.



And I went to Alexis to satisfy my urge last week when tiramisu comes to mind and it's been some time I haven't been there. Alexis is a bistro and wine bar located in Bangsar, KL. Yeah, they served good wines too. Of course there are several other Alexis bistros around KL and there are live band performances on Friday and Saturday nights. The warm ambience coupled with jazz music in the background instantly stimulate your appetite.

Cool ambience



Beautiful wines




Interesting lights fitted with notes

First, I had a club sandwich. It's a rather large serving enough for two. Tastes great with an iced cappuccino.




Club Sandwich


And top it off with my favourite dessert Tiramisu. I can't believe it still tasted the same. Very origianal. Absolutely delicious! Mmm...


Great taste, beautiful texture




Serving enough for two


Yeah I looked frumpy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin