Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have you McValue LUNCH-ed this week?



I was working my brains out in office this morning. Too many things to do and too many datelines to meet in just a few hours. I feel so tiny against the PC. I am nearly burned out.









By afternoon, my body has reached "low battery" level. Beep beep!





Grrr... My tummy was growling. I can't focus. My mind was wandering elsewhere. I need food! But I can't afford a long lunch.

I thought of mee goreng. Nah, I can't wait for them to fry it.

For a second I had thought of economy rice. But I hate the long queue.

Then I remembered seeing this somewhere.




Aha! There's a McDonald's restaurant around the corner of my office. They are many choices in the McValue Lunch menu; McChicken, Fillet-O-Fish, Double Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Big Mac, Chicken McNuggets, Ayam Goreng McD and Big N' Tasty (New one !!).







For a mere RM5.95 (okay RM6.25 nett but it's still cheap) I have a McChicken burger, fries and a coke. The price is almost the same or less than mee goreng or economy rice with drinks included. That's a steal!

I ordered a McValue LUNCH McChicken set takeaway (my all time favourite la).

It took me just 6 minutes and I'm back to office. Cool.

















McValue Lunch is available everyday
Monday to Sunday 12pm to 3pm.



Dine in (when you are not in a hurry)





Takeaway (when you are too busy!)









Drive Thru (when you are on the go!)


You know what's the most interesting thing about McValue Lunch?

Of course it tastes great.

Yes it's cheap.

Yes I'm full to my brim.

The point is McValue Lunch made me happy :)





And why not when I can eat it, yak about it and possibly win a iPhone 3G.

I was smiling in the office again and fully recharged!




Have you McValue LUNCH-ed this week? Go get one now.


Yes! I'm truly lovin' it..


3 comments:

  1. How much McD paid for advertising huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One McValue Lunch set lor... haha.. kidding la, got iPhone contest mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren,
    Your ad works! I'm feeling that i'll b having McValue for lunch today :D

    Was bloghopping & discovered yours.And I think the teddy bear is adorable.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin