Friday, June 12, 2009

Jungle Hut Cafe

I went to Jungle Hut for their famous crabs a couple of weeks ago in celebration of my belated birthday. It is located in the suburbs of Bukit Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh. Have map here.

Infact they're not just known for their crabs, their seafood is equally fabulous and the prices are reasonable.

I ordered a Bubble Milk Tea but the taste was rather weird. I didn't like it at all.



Then I ordered a Grandmother's Fried Rice. Ya lor, I'm a 'rice bin'! If you're asking, they also serve Grandfather's Fried Rice. Grandmother's Fried Rice is spicy while Grandfather's Fried Rice is not. Why Grandmother is spicier is up to your imagination.. but luckily it tasted great!




For the crabs, I chose Jungle Hut Butter Crabs. I ordered some toasted bread go with it too. The crabs did not disappoint me, the meat was fresh and juicy. The creamy sauce was just right, not too thick or watery. Dip the toast in to the sauce.. hmm :)









Overall, I'll give thumbs up for the food. Okay the drink was a dump. The ambience was kinda bland, so if you're just looking for good food minus the decor this is the place. But as they say, good food needs good company.
I have a very special companion that night I and thank her for being with me.
I really had a good time :)



1 comment:

  1. Yummy Yummy ! the crabs look delicious... gonna go for crab this week :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin