Monday, June 22, 2009

Ccozi & Friends Revisited


I went back to this Korean street food joint in Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid (new wing, top floor). I was enchanted by the delicious servings during my last visit.
This time I ordered a fresh salad with their in house sauce. Unfortunately, their service crew misunderstood our order and gave us thousand island dressing instead. At first my friend was annoyed by this slip up but was quickly consoled when their boss explained that their in house sauce was out of stock and offered the salad with thousand island sauce for FREE! Thank you Mr. Boss (yeah, I never got his name).




Yummy fresh salad


Then I had their famous Ra Bok Ki with Noodle combo set complete with a soup, appetizer and ccozi! (Chicken on Skewer). The noodles and Ddok Bok Ki (rice cake) were fabulous and I enjoyed the "bouncy" texture.


My favourite ccozi


Mouthwatering noodles with Ddok Bok Ki (rice cake)




At the end the bill came and they really waived for the salad. It's not about money but a kind gesture because I really felt respected as a customer. Anyway, their food is absolutely delicious!

I will definitely be back again.

Log on to http://www.ccozi-friends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin