Friday, July 3, 2009

Tappers @ Jaya One



I guess you'd notice that I have not been actively blogging. Yeah I was too bogged down by work of late. There were endless of things to be done but there's never enough time. Even my friends have been "complaining" my prolonged absence from the scene.

Sigh... busy mar.

Anyway, I did find a nice place to sip a nice cup of coffee or tea and delicious chicken pie in the midst of city madness. It's located in at Jaya One (2nd Floor) which along Jalan Universiti in PJ. You won't be able to see it from the main road. Therefore, you'll have to get in to Jaya One premise and search for it. It's not a big place, so it's fairly easy to find your bearings.




So I bumped in to Tappers one lazy Sunday (I can't remember when la) and its simple English cottage layout captured my interest. The decor was set in the pre-independence Malaya era with strong British influence.

Their "cham ping" (iced coffee and tea mix) was amazingly refreshing. The coffee was original and full of aroma.




The waffle was absolutely delicious with honey and butter. The serving is quite big. Their friendly boss told me that they serve it with imported maple syrup too.




The chicken pie is a must try.

You won't regret it, trust me. It has been so long I've never tasted any good chicken pie like this that I was immediately in love with her. How on earth they could possibly bake such fabulous pies?









It's a comfy place to hangout with friends and for good food. They have quite a comprehensive menu to choose from and their price are very reasonable. I had all these for just under RM15.

I like this place, my kind of place to lounge around on a lazy Sunday afternoon.










1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Thanks for this review. New hang-out place for me now =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin