Friday, July 17, 2009

A Bright Future Lost


Today I 'm overwhelmed by a tragic news that has shocked the nation.


I have been refraining myself from any political comments and I wish to continue stay neutral as I have always been. So I won't give any inputs.


But I must say I am very deeply disturbed by the loss of life of a bright young individual under such circumstances. A young man who were supposed to say his wedding vows to his loving fiancee and a bright future ahead of him who could have his own children, grow old gracefully with his wife and scale to greater heights in his career has abruptly come to an end in his journey.


I convey my sincere condolences to the family and friends of the late Teoh Beng Hock. Stay strong in this very difficult moment.


May you rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin