Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FHM Feb Cover: Hannah Tan!!!


FHM Feb issue is out... and yes! Hannah Tan is gracing its cover!

I have lost count how many times I had gladly seen Hannah Tan on FHM. Well that because I could never see enough of her. She's one my most favourite local celebrity (and is on her way to international stardom). I wouldn't mind even if she's on the cover every month (yeah I am biased, so what?!) but of course the wacky guys in FHM have to do justice to the best selling magazine in Asia!

Wonder how Hannah looks after venturing to Japan?

And Dr. Jezamine Lim, no she's not in the health section, you nimbo. She's the hot FHM Girl Next Door 2009 and a qualified doctor!


Watch out for wet and racy pictures of FHM Girl Next Door 2010 photoshoot..

Get your Feb issue fast!

Meanwhile... I'm enjoying mine..





2 comments:

  1. February issue is even more hotter, I got mine yesterday =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like a hot issue... gonna grab 1 today :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin