Thursday, January 21, 2010

FHM Photoshoot for Dec 2009 Issue

FHM sent the photos to me last month but I was drop dead busy travelling (for work) since late last year to write about it. I'm still shuttling between cities but the rocket charged momentum has slowed down a little and I could take a breather. So when FHM contacted me for a photoshoot and interview, it felt like Dubai Burj standing on a barren Taliban dessert.

These pics are for your eyes. What do you think eh?



This one is among the first few shots. I was holding Jay Menon... ahem.. autographed issue. I looked kind of rugged and messed up huh?


In the midst of the shoot, I was stunned by the appearance of FHM GND 2009, sizzling hot Jezamine Lim. And she's one hot doctor. Anyway, she's just practising natural healing techniques on me... (Hmm.. I heard the new FHM GND 2010 is an interior designer huh?)

This last pose took the longest as the whole collection had to be laid out wide and I had to find my spot. Then the photographer had to get the lighting and angle right. I couldn't recall how long it was but by the time is was over, my legs were in acute shortage of blood supply!!

After that, I had to lug my whole collection back... and I couldn't believe I was smiling sheepishly all the way home. Obviously, my addiction to FHM has worsened, for good :)

* Thanks again to Simon, Eugene and Joe for the great photos and interview!

3 comments:

  1. huge collection u have there, a fhm super fan indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez... wat took u so long to post them. The picz looked fine but u looked tired..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting addicted to fhm too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin