Monday, January 18, 2010

Yvonne Sim a.k.a FHM Girl Next Door 2010

I have just returned to KL recently after being away for a week for my business trip and I missed one of the biggest FHM events of the year. Yes, one of the biggest.. and I was f... ok ok don't rub it in anymore.

In case you are living on another planet, the new FHM GND of 2010 is... Yvonne Sim!

"Congratulations Yvonne! You definitely deserve to be GND!"

Picture by FHM





Picture by FHM


Of course you blokes are salivating over Yvonne, please get hold of yourselves but I truly understand your deep interest. Mee too ;)

I'm not bragging here but I have spotted her star potential much earlier on when the GND 2010 contest began last year. I had personally vouched for her here and do you guys still remember our demure Yvonne as below?





Many of my (guy) friends are asking when will FHM feature Yvonne. Some of the questions posed by these perverts are as below.

1. What's her phone number?
2. Where is she from and where does she live?
3. Does she has a boyfriend?
4. What kind of guy is she attracted to?
5. What does she wear when she...?

Hey! Do look like I don't have a clue?! I'm not calling the shots at the most enviable place to work (I hate those darn lucky bastards!) but I think it's pretty soon. I have also heard they are going to feature my favourite local girl... Hannah Tan :) in the next FHM Feb issue.

Yo Simon! Can you do me a favour and help answer these perverts?? They are star strucked by Yvonne!!



Hannah Tan

12 comments:

  1. Darren, u r as perverted as us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne is so cute,I support her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne is the HOTTEST girl next door... I voted for her too:) wondering when fhm will publish her on the cover??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my personal favorite, but she is HOT nonetheless. Congratulations to Yvonne! and I look forward to the next FHM issue, Hannah Tan is back again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mirror mirror on the wall, Yvonne is the fairest of them all!
    More questions,
    Who is your favourite model?
    What made you join FHM contest?
    And how do I join the next FHM GND party?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Yvonne! Can't wait to c her in the coming issue...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Yvonne..she's definitely my choice for GND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is really sizzling in the pool!!! Yup wat does she wear when she......err sleeps??

    ReplyDelete
  9. better than last year ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys.. you'll see Yvonne and her interview with FHM on the March cover! Bet it's gonna be a sell out issue..

    ReplyDelete
  11. meh..she's kinda average for me...*coz i m a Hui Heat fan*..kudos to her though..~

    ReplyDelete
  12. no cleavage also can become gnd =_=...no boobies no love...wahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin