Thursday, March 26, 2009

FHM: My Favourite Magazine



My girlfriend is curious I am so infatuated with her. I think she might be secretly jealous of her and I'm not doing much to hide my sinful thoughts. She was my first love. I am absolutely loyal to her and I just can't possibly live without FHM.

Believe it or not, I have been reading FHM (For Him Magazine) since 1995 when I was working in Singapore. When I returned to KL for my studies, I was already hooked on FHM. Fortunately, FHM had already launched their Malaysian edition by 1996. They are now one of the most popular men magazine in Malaysia!

I have never missed a copy every month since then. Not one single copy. There are over 150 copies stacked neatly in my home and my family aren't please about it. Not that I give a damn anyway. I had clearly designated "no touch zone" for my precious collection.


So why is FHM so hot?

FHM Malaysia MArch 09 issue


The Search For FHM Girl Next Door 2009 in Feb 09 issue. Better check out whether your pretty neighbour (or your own girlfriend) could be the new FHM Girl Next Door or you'll be the next sore loser.




Great Contents
Incoming cutie of the month (hot local girls)
Motorcars
Jokes
Style
Hardware & Gadgets
Cover Story (hot babes only)
Health & Fitness
Movie Reviews
Music
Games
Books Reviews
Happennings


Join me
So you like FHM already? Well, simply just join me and FHM fans in FHM Group on Facebook.


YOU can even vote for the 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2009.




This year, I am going to vote for 3 of my wildest sexiest girls. My No. 1 is undisputedly and definitely the lovely Jessica Alba *wolf whistle*


Jessica Alba









Kate Beckinsale



Cameron Diaz




Come and vote here for any of your favourite girls (vote for Jessica please!)
And this is of my of favourite column ;) I kept this a secret from my girlfriend and I bet she'll kill me if she knows. Yeah I know I'm so kind to share and jeopardising myself, but no need to thank me la.. really... ahem :)
Welcome to the FHM lingerie guide.




P.S: Go to FHM UK for the even hotter UK version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin