Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RM 3 Cafe Express - Rotten Customer Service

Last Saturday, I went to this fusion restaurant in Bandar Puteri, Puchong for lunch at 2 pm with my special someone. My friend recommended that their food was good and the comfortable ambience. The restaurant is located near the Giant supermarket and was previously named Sambal Sushi. We scrolled what was the chef’s recommendation in their menu.

A service crew (which is a guy and he doesn’t have a name tag) took my orders but he didn’t bother to double check the order sheet that we had ticked. He must be really busy we assumed.

We waited for 30 minutes but the food was not served. In fact, not even the drinks were served. Other customers who went in later than us got their drinks much earlier. I enquired another service crew about our orders as the guy who took our order was no where in sight. He went to check.

10 minutes later, another service crew came to inform us that our orders were not taken in. They had no idea what happened to my order sheet and even had the cheek to ask me to re-order.

We stood up and walked out. No matter how good the food is reputed to be, all that I have tasted is lousy customer service.

It’s poor customer service if food or drinks were not served after 40 minutes and no one bothered to inform about the delay. It felt worse that we had waited for 40 minutes for nothing.

They didn’t even have the courtesy to apologize to us.

It was my first time going to this restaurant and most probably my last time too.

1 comment:

  1. hate those restaurant with good food but bad service...
    yeah...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin