Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Singapore Trip: Company D&D

I went to Singapore last week specifically for my company's annual dinner & dance. I was expecting the usual routine 8-course Chinese dinner and some light chattering.

But I was in for some surprises.

Firstly, kudos to the ladies for dressing so elegantly. I never seen some of them in party dresses except for the boring office wear. Hmm...



The food was nothing to shout about but the games were hilarious. After the MD's speech and the first appetizer dish, the dreaded games began to unveil. We were assigned to 6 different teams. Each team supporters were actively cheering or jeering other teams.
I participated in the balloon popping game (which is dangerous) and the beer drinking game. There were other games like karaoke singing, face in the water basin to see who hold the breath longest and musical chair. On top of that, I was one of the assigned camera man that night.

Her hands are holding a sharp bamboo stick ready to pounce on me!



Interesting Karaoke performances.




The guys from losing team has to wear "mini-skirts". Wow... sexy legs :)


At the end of the night we did had a lot of fun.

The next day, a kind lady friend brought us sight seeing the city. Pardon me for all the smiley faces because they did not permit me from exposing them (sigh)





The pretty lady friend a.k.a city tour guide




The Esplanade a.k.a Durian





Magic. Her V-sign hand looks like superimposed on his T-shirt




The refurbished Merlion & city view



Understanding art




I must express sincere thanks to our friend cum guide. She patiently took us sightseeing and shopping. She accompanied us until we left the hotel to Changi airport. THANKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin