Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lamborghini Gallardo 5.0 V10

Okay... I lied about buying this car. I was only dreaming.
But hey, which normal bloke doesn't dig the Lamborghini? It's a dream sports car, and almost usually stays a wishful dream for the rest of our miserable lives.

I had dropped by my friend's car showroom at his work place last week and saw this attention grabbing beauty. I could touch her, and feel her inside but not test her (don't misinterpret my meaning you guys). If only I could hear her roar... (man... you know).
This 5,000cc petrol guzzler has a 513bhp horsepower and at the heart of the engine is a powerful 10-piston. This baby can take you to 100mph (about 160km/h) in 9.1 seconds.
The Lamborghini Gallardo 5.0 V10 Vital Statistics
V10 Aluminum block and heads, DOHC 4-valves/cylinder
Power [hp]: 513 at 8,000
Torque [lb-ft]: 376 at 4,250
0 - 60 mph [sec.]: 4.0
0 - 100 mph [sec.]: 9.1
Quarter Mile [sec.]: 12.2
Top Speed [mph]: 196
Braking 60 - 0 [ft.]: 109
Here are some sexy shots of her.

























So if you are sinfully loaded or if you have a super rich dad (you lucky bas***d), come and visit this beauty at Yap Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin