Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FHM Mag First Issue

I finally found my precious FHM mag collection after rummaging thru my dated stuff. I think the loads of "antiques" in my room can be carbon dated to zillion years ago. I just found my long lost milk bottle and the milk has turned to cheese already... haha...
Anyway, I present to you the very first issue of FHM launched in Malaysia.


Ta... da...!!

FHM Dec 08 cover

But I was wrong about the launching date in my previous FHM post. It was launched in December 1998. Dang! What do you expect of my flagging memory... it was eons ago.




Interested in backdated issues of FHM?
Email me and who knows I may just consider selling if you're sincere enough ;) Or you can find backdated issues here by posting your enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin