Monday, April 20, 2009

Sokushindo

I have had a hectic week. My legs and body were lethargic and can't feel them anymore.


So last Saturday, I decided to pamper myself and went for a foot relexology session to rub off my exhaustion. But intially, I was overwhelmed by the number of foot massages and spa centers in Puchong. There were probably more than a dozen of them.






Well, I chose one which appearance is convincingly comfortable for me to step in and selected Sokushindo. The staff was cordial and introduce to me and my friend the spa packages available. Joining as a member is entitled to a discounted price of RM35 for 60 minutes for reflexology.





I settled comfortably on a foot massage chair under the dark ambience and soft lighting. As usual, they served hot Chinese tea. There are 2 choices of therapy. The Yin & Yang therapy is to soothe lethargic feet muscles and nerves while the Ginger therapy is especially formulated for the ladies to rejuvenate their feet and afraid of cold. Then I dipped my feet in the hot concoction of Tibetan herbs (for the Yin & Yang therapy of course!).
2 choice therapy










After 10 minutes, my feet felt relieved and blood circulation felt better. Next, the foot masseur began kneading one of my feet. It felt different from other foot massages, I felt intense pain as he applied pressure. For a moment I thought something is very wrong with my health. Thank God the massuer assured me that it's normal as the pain is a result of relieving the pressure points in the feet.











After a full 60 minutes, I was surprised my feet is so light and the pain had subsided. My feet feels like new! (haha).







Member card



So if you ladies (or guys too la) need to soothe your tired feet from shopping, drop by for a cozy foot rub in Sokushindo.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a bit too expensive for RM35, have tried the others?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin